Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Mmmm...

As I said, Ethan had his first sit down meal on Wednesday. We started with good 'ol rice cereal (aka cardboard puree, I tasted it) and it was, well, interesting. He had the motions down right for the most part. He really liked the highchair. The food, I think, he could take or leave.

Liking the new chair.

Also liking Daddy's distraction techniques

What the heck are you doing to me Mom?

Stop trying to trick me, this stuff is not that tasty.

"Are we done yet? This is getting old."

It got better as the week went along. He really started eating eat and liking it better. I was hopeful that he would really like bananas once we got through rice cereal, but after day two of bananas, he's still not that into them. We'll see how he likes them the next two days, and then perhaps sweet potatoes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Followers

About Me

My photo
Mom to an adorable little man born on April 2, 2009 and wife to my great husband since July 2008. Just looking forward to the adventures and surprises to come, and chronicling them as we go.
OUR PHOTOS   OUR VIDEOS

Amy & Cory's Gallery