Getting closer...
Nothing new to report except that I've definitely hit that point where I don't want to do anything. I'd say that I've been pretty lucky so far. I'm usually pretty energetic, nothing has been too painful, etc. However, in the last few days, I've been so tired. I'm now uncomfortable 75% of the time when I'm sitting, standing, walking, laying, driving, working (I think you get the point). I've also started to get the pain in the ribs where it feels like Baby may have bruised them. So, I'm just trying to take it easy and not complain too much.
We're still super excited, and it's becoming more "real" every day. We've packed most of the hospital bag and Cory is getting the cameras ready. We also took the BIG trip to BabiesRUs and picked up some necessities we hadn't gotten. Hopefully, we won't be back there in a while, but I have a feeling we will. We still need to install car seat bases in our cars. Everything is really coming together though.
I'll leave you with a picture we took last night with Avery. He likes to lay on the "shelf" sometimes.


0 comments:
Post a Comment