Friday, December 30, 2011

Tree and Lights

This year, I had the honor of hosting my side of the family's Christmas, and in my family we decorate a tree together on Christmas Eve.  We decided we might as well get a smaller tree to hold us over until then, and who doesn't like having two Christmas trees anyway?

Ethan really loved decorating the tree and didn't want to stop ever.  He kept exclaiming, "Isn't it AMAZING, Mommy/Daddy?!?" and, "It's AMAZING!!"  Oh, and the way he says "ornament?"  So cute. We literally had to drag him upstairs for bedtime because he did not want to quit.

Ethan and Daddy decorating the tree (taken with our back-up camera, so excuse the less than stellar quality).
Finished product
Ethan admiring the ornaments.


Me trying to be artistic.
And because we got a small family tree this year and I usually have about 10 or 12 white lights on our tree (yes, I'm a little light crazy), I had plenty of lights left over to do this:

I love lights.

 I absolutely love it and I'm considering leaving them up forever.  Cory has finally gotten on board with my Christmas lights idea and he executed my vision perfectly.  Very Griswold, no?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Followers

About Me

My photo
Mom to an adorable little man born on April 2, 2009 and wife to my great husband since July 2008. Just looking forward to the adventures and surprises to come, and chronicling them as we go.
OUR PHOTOS   OUR VIDEOS

Amy & Cory's Gallery