The Hat
We came across a hat at Old Navy the other day. I put it on E's head just to see, thinking he would immediately throw it off as he usually does. See, the only hat he's really ever kept on his head is a winter hat, and that's probably only because it was 20 degrees in NYC and he's no dummy. Much to my surprise, he happily put the hat on, nodded in approval, and started to walk around the store. I asked him if he wanted the hat, and he nodded and smiled, so to the checkout counter we went.
So the hat has come with us to dinner, to the park, and to the store. If he sees it lying around the house, on his head it goes. I'm thinking the obsession might be short-lived, so I thought it'd be a good idea to document it.



I'm really hoping he'll at least like it long enough so it can work as a sun hat of sorts for the beach in a couple of weeks and maybe even for summer, but we'll see. For now, he's all about his hat.



0 comments:
Post a Comment