Happy (very late) Halloween

So, I never blogged about Halloween, huh? Whoops, I'm very sorry. Cory has been reminding me to for awhile now, so I figured I's better get to it so he'll leave me alone ;)
The actual day of Halloween was spent in a very scary place, our terribly unorganized, out of control garage. I spent a good 6 hours cleaning it out, and unfortunately, we never went trick-or-treating. I don't think Ethan really noticed since he had his fill of candy in the weeks before at all of the other Halloween celebrations. We'll definitely be going next year though, since he'll probably know what's going on by then.
He did have plenty of other chances to celebrate his dad's favorite holiday, and of course he got good use out of his costume. The first celebration was a party at a friends house with all his buddies.

He totally rocked his costume and left it on pretty much the whole time. When I was deciding what he should be this year, I first thought that he should carry some kind of stick. The kid really loves long over-sized things like branches, plungers (clean ones of course), and brooms. We settled on scarecrow, and the broom really made him happy.
Next up on our social calendar was a Fall Festival in Round Rock. It was extremely windy and very crowded, but there was a lot of open space to run around in, so E was content.
And enjoyed running around the park with his broom.
E and Daddy hanging out on the back deck.




0 comments:
Post a Comment