Monday, July 19, 2010

Is it too late for a 4th of July post?


I don't really care, I'm doing one anyway.

For the Fourth, we headed over to my aunt and uncle's house as we have for the past few years. You can see fireworks from their front yard, so it's really Ethan-friendly, meaning he isn't scared of the loudness. We couldn't decide if we should keep him up or not, but ended up going for it, and he seemed to really enjoy the show.

However, the big news of the day was this:

A new Cozy Coupe from his wonderful Nana. You know, cause kids are supposed to get gifts on Independence Day. I'm sure Ethan wouldn't mind making it a tradition.

He loves his Coupe. Most of the time he just sits in it.

He also likes to push it around. He really does have a great Nana.

When he wasn't playing with the Coupe, he was playing with a stick. Surprise, surprise.

Or just hanging with the big boys trying to get in on the ball game.

Then as it got dark, he was given a glow necklace, which he loved.

Finally, he cuddled up on everyone and watched the fireworks. He is NEVER this still or cuddly, but he was wiped out. He barely stayed awake to see the show, but I think he was glad he did.

And that's my belated post. Hey, at least I'm posting, right?

2 comments:

Tabatha July 19, 2010 at 11:12 PM  

Congrats on the new coupe, E!!

And I was such a wimp and didn't let A stay up for the fireworks. Glad you let him stay up & that he enjoyed it!!

Anonymous July 20, 2010 at 9:14 PM  

What a cutie pie! In the hands of my boys, that stick would be a weapon. It's a good thing there's only one of Ethan. ;)

Love the new ride, what an awesome Nana!

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Followers

About Me

My photo
Mom to an adorable little man born on April 2, 2009 and wife to my great husband since July 2008. Just looking forward to the adventures and surprises to come, and chronicling them as we go.
OUR PHOTOS   OUR VIDEOS

Amy & Cory's Gallery