Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Readers beware...

I now have a new camera, thanks to my wonderful hubby and the great craigslist!!! We picked up the lovely little thing last night, and it was of course a phenomenal deal. It's a digital SLR (a Nikon d60 to be exact) and I am now obligated to learn how to use it properly. This will probably mean more pictures and more blog posts in the future. Don't know if that will be a good thing or bad thing for you, but I'm excited. I have been wanting one for a while so I can take tons of cute (and hopefully good) pictures of the little monkey.

Here's what we took last night after picking it up:

Cory testing it out before we paid. Flattering huh?

My turn to play with it

Found a longhorn on the side of the road begging me to take his picture.

Ethan after being ripped from the Moby, forced to wake up, thrown in his carseat, and finding a camera in his face (hence the marks on his face and confused look).

And where we ate dinner

I told you I might turn into a big nerd. Hopefully all my pictures won't be this boring and I'll learn to properly use my new toy soon. Sooo excited!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Followers

About Me

My photo
Mom to an adorable little man born on April 2, 2009 and wife to my great husband since July 2008. Just looking forward to the adventures and surprises to come, and chronicling them as we go.
OUR PHOTOS   OUR VIDEOS

Amy & Cory's Gallery